1 Year Contract Medical Technologist (Mass Recruitment/On-The-Job Training / Immediate Vacancies)
To perform PCR analysis for Covid-19 samples.
- Conduct PCR analysis for Covid-19 samples.
- Follows Laboratory policy for registration, billing, identification, processing, reporting, result retrieval and record/specimen keeping.
- Complies and maintains all applicable safety regulations in the Laboratory.
- Maintains proper inventory levels of all Clinical Laboratory consumables and reagents and informs senior staff if supply is low.
- Checks the performance of all instruments and equipment in the Laboratory and to report any equipment which is not functioning properly.
- Complies with all regulatory guidelines, participating in CAP proficiency testing programs and in hospital quality assurance programs.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Biomedical, Life Science or Biotechnology
- Preferably with some clinical laboratory experience
- On-The-Job Training provided
- Fresh Graduates may apply
- Must be able to commit to 3 Rotating Shifts (7 am to 3.30 pm / 3 pm to 11.30 pm / 11 pm to 7.30 am)
- Must be able to work 6 days per week; including weekends & public holidays
- Work Location: Aljunied
- Good exposure
- Completion Bonus
- Friends may apply to work together
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.