10x Capital Pte Ltd - Digital Marketing Executive
Startup Talent Factory (Earn & Learn Programme)
- a dynamic fresh poly graduate?
- keen to experience start-up life and earn a competitive starting salary?
- planning to take a gap year after poly to explore your options?
Here’s your chance to take the first step towards you dreams in this flexible 9 to 12-month work & study programme.
10x Capital Pte Ltd is an investing education company that provides both offline and online courses focusing on Growth and Dividend Investing. We are a digital focused company aimed at growing our membership base and expand internationally. Job Description: · Oversee company’s social media accounts and campaigns
· Manage, maintain and help create our digital sales funnels
· Help plan and strategise new marketing and ad ideas
· Help with the conversion of leads into sales
· Customer service and CRM orientated
· Continue to learn new marketing skills and apply them
· Experience in areas such as photography, videography, video and photo editing and website design, graphic illustration, Facebook and Youtube Ads will be a bonus
Requirement: · Fresh polytechnic graduate with a recognized diploma qualification
Interested? Drop us your CV for the following role today!
For more information on the company, please visit www.10x.sg.
Eligibility Requirements for Startup Talent Factory Programme:
1. Fresh local polytechnic graduate from any discipline*
2. Singapore Citizen / Permanent Resident
* A fresh polytechnic graduate is a candidate who has graduated from a local polytechnic within 3 years (from Nov 2017 onwards) of the Startup Talent Factory course start date (1 Nov 2020). As for NS men, you are required to have ORD-ed within 3 years of the course start date (1 Nov 2020).
Closing date: 23 October 2020 (Friday) Only eligible & shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Visit startuptalentfactory.sg for more information.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.