2. Senior Civil Engineer - Subdivisions
- Manage projects from concept to completion with a strong focus on communication, delivery and quality
- Typical project works include commercial, residential, subdivisions and industrial developments
- Looking for a well-rounded Senior with skills encompassing road design, stormwater drainage, pavement construction, sewerage, earthworks and site works
- Work and learn from leading professionals; approachable management staff to mentor you and ensure that you will be upskilled in all aspects
- Well run Civil team, plenty of room for new leaders to grow through the ranks
- Role will suit someone looking to take that next step in their career and gain more exposure to challenging and complex projects in a high performing team
- Access to tailored professional development programs to ensure that you are fully equipped to align your progress with your career goals
- A culture that encourages innovative thinking, open communication, collaboration, flexibility and work life balance
Requires a Bachelor in Civil Engineering and 8+ years’ experience in local engineering consultancy across urban development sector.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.