2020 QUARTER 3 Intake for Auxiliary Police Officers (Direct Entry as SERGEANT*) Gross $3640*
2020 October Intake for Auxiliary Police Officers (Direct Entry as SERGEANT*)
Candidates that are keen to pursue a career as a CERTIS Auxiliary Police Officer (APO) will undergo extensive in-house training conducted at CERTIS CORPORATE UNIVERSITY. During the course of training, trainees from different walks of life will come together to learn what it takes to become an APO, build camaraderie and foster a team spirit that is critical to their daily work upon graduation. Trainees who have prior policing experience, such as former APOs or Singapore Police Force (SPF) officers, will be considered for a Direct APO Qualified* course.
Auxiliary Police Officers (APO) play an important role in maintaining law and order in Singapore. Primary duties include deterring and preventing unlawful activities, safeguarding persons and protecting properties from loss and damage. Secondary duties include crowd and traffic control, patrolling, access control or enforcement of security at events.
- A Levels / Diploma / Degree
- Observant and Responsible
- Leadership / Management / Teamwork attributes
- Able to perform shift work duties
- Applicants who are not able to do IPPT may consider applying for unarmed APO positions
Package and Benefits:
- Attractive salary package – Guaranteed Basic Salary SGD $2,700
- Gross Salary up to SGD $3,640 *
- Comprehensive Corporate Benefits
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental benefits
- Group Insurance coverage
- Work injury compensation
- Marriage and childcare leave
- Free passes to local attractions
- Candidates with prior experience can be admitted for Qualified Training
To arrange for an Interview, Click the "Apply Now" or Send a Direct Job Application to Team Lead Recruitment Officer 90221924
(Applicants are encouraged to use WhatsApp for immediate response)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.