Account Executive, Identity & Access Software
Account Executive, Identity & Access Software
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, IDENTITY & ACCESS SOFTWARE PRODUCTS
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
In this role, you will be joining a newly created team focused on the Identity, Access and Compliance products within the Micro Focus portfolio.
You will be responsible for driving the sales of these products across new and existing Micro Focus accounts in your assigned territory. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive, organized and motivated by success and able to demonstrate a track record of sales attainment. With the support of the Company and regional resources, you will:
- Focus on maintaining existing and building new sales relationships with a stellar list of Fortune accounts in his/her assigned territory
- Invest time and effort in understanding a client's business needs in order to identify current and future product sales opportunities
- Managing large complex accounts
- Generate revenues through the sale of new licenses, maintenance and professional services
- Develop incremental revenues by leveraging new and existing business relationships with selected regional channel partner organizations
- Maintain a good level of service and support with existing customers
- Strive to possess a thorough knowledge of NetIQ products and services
- Present and sell NetIQ solutions to all levels within client organizations
- Interface with management in the development and execution of the territory sales plan
- Work effectively internally within the business processes of Micro Focus.
- A minimum of 5 years of field sales experience, preferably enterprise-class software and services into IT departments.
- Deep knowledge of identity & access software
- Experience in structuring license transactions of varying size and scope.
- Thorough understanding of the effort required to build sales pipeline
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Exemplary work ethic with a proven and verifiable track record of meeting and exceeding revenue quota in a field sales role
- A high-level of self-motivation, commitment and activity to attain corporate and personal goals
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Team player with a positive attitude
The Unique Value of Micro Focus
At Micro Focus we provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. We put customers at the center of our innovation and build high quality products that our teams can be proud of.
Through our breadth of solutions, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT, from mainframe to mobile to cloud. We’re a pure-play software company –we have a level of focus that other technology companies don’t have, we are designed from the ground up to build, sell and support software.
We also have the strong operational foundation, proven over a combined 40 years of experience, to deliver on our commitments to our customers. Our scale is global—we have the reach and the capabilities to support customers in a global market. We are the 7th largest software company in the world, and the largest technology company listed on the FTSE. With 4,000 employees working on R&D, we can focus on innovating in solving the most complex technology problems for customers.
At its heart, Hybrid IT is about letting customers choose what’s right for them, without the need to compromise. Our job is to help them, and to enable that hybrid model to bridge the old and the new to maximize the value of existing investments.
Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.