Account Executive North America - 100% RemoteNew
With the company growing 10x year over year, we are creating sales-team pods of 3 SDR’s for every 1 AE in 4 major regions of the globe. This team will be responsible for creating and closing deals that they generate within their region and will be supported by a management team that puts people 1st. What this means is a large focus on understanding each individual, helping them get to their personal and professional goals through training and coaching, and removing obstacles.
The sales team’s values are self-defined as enabling each other, trusting and respecting each other, being solutions-focused, always persevering, having faith in the law of averages, celebrating wins and moving on, and speaking with clarity and compassion.
This is an opportunity to make an impact on people’s lives, the environment, and to give companies the tools to make a more diverse workforce. Every time a company can hire someone who can work remotely, it means they can pull from more diverse cultural backgrounds, remove that person’s car from the road, and give them more time to spend with their family.Responsibilities
- Discovery - Use your skills of discovery to identify larger opportunities than the prospect may have initially considered, find other stakeholders in order to ensure the deal closes, and understand the impact of what our tool can do for them.
- Demo / Trial Assistance - Use that knowledge to show prospects our tool in a way that clearly, directly, and easily, shows them how our functionality solves their pains and provides business impact.
- Negotiate and Close - Handle objections around pricing, competition, and time in a way that maintains integrity.
- Maintain Pipe Organization - Use the CRM to always know what your next steps are with deals and never let anything slip.
- Maintain Customer Relationships - Grow your personal business by ensuring a great customer experience, a great handoff to Customer Success and leverage that for references, referrals, and case studies.
- Overachieve Activity Metrics - Understand how numbers impact your revenue targets and ensure you are being proactive about outreach, meetings, proposals, and new customers signed.
- Engage in Personal Development - Take control over your personal development by engaging in training and custom-coaching sessions each week.
- Language: English
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts USA
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 5-7 years of customer facing experience
- Coachable: We have a strong culture of giving positive and constructive feedback and it’s critical that you are comfortable receiving and implementing feedback.
- Goal-Oriented: You have specific goals you are striving for or specific expectations of who you are working towards becoming.
- Sales Skills: You have had many experiences, trainings, and coaching sessions that have made you able to sell anything to anyone, because you have a process to sell.
- Emotional Intelligence - You’re able to mirror people, adjust your tone to get the reply you want, and work through conflict with peers or prospects.
- Perseverance: You are able to track down busy people and get them to take action by being creative in terms of communication, research, and general hustle
- Quick Task Switching: The team is in growth mode, which means you may need to switch between research, follow up, internal communications, configuring trial accounts, and reviewing reports with business owners.
- Ability to Handle Ambiguity: You thrive in an environment where something may not be easy to find and direction is given at a high level.
- Working from Home: You have a fast internet connection, a place to work without distraction and are comfortable working from home
- Persistence: This is mentioned above, but bears reiteration. You might need to connect with multiple stakeholders after a deal has “gone dark” and to ensure it doesn’t go dark in the 1st place. Ensuring that you have considered every opportunity to close a deal is critical to your success.
- Communication: We are a 100% remote team, so it is key to be able to communicate clearly, proactively, and in multiple ways (video, text, zoom, etc)
- Curiosity: You are the kind of person who always asks why, are a delight to talk to at parties because you engage people you talk to with questions, and want to learn more. This is important so that you come into this role looking for a deep curiosity of verticals, events, products, competitors and have a finger on the pulse of changes
Click the Apply button below.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for an innovative Account Executive, ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here - https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.