Account Manager III CDD Hospital Segment
Job Title: Account Manager III - CDD Hospital Segment
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, and you'll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you'll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
Remote - LA and TX (South). Travel up to 50% or as needed. Must be close to major airport.
How will you make an impact?
The Account Manager III will be responsible for managing an assigned territory and accounts in South TX and LA for three product lines including the Toxicology Drugs of Abuse products, the BRAHMS PCT reagents and capital equipment and the Clinical Chemistry quality control MAS, Lab Link xL, ISD/TDM product lines. This role requires focus on the delivery of customer support and satisfaction and manages the assigned territory/customers as a business with responsibility for profit and revenue growth.
What will you do?
- Responsible for direct sales of the company's products into a specified geographic area and effectively manage all stages of sales cycle.
- Apply working knowledge of Professional, Consultative, and Strategic Selling skills to develop incremental business in existing accounts and conduct cold calls to develop new accounts.
- Develops a business plan for each major account; monitors and reports progress regularly and advises Sales Manager of results.
- Work effectively with distribution channels that support the business in addition to direct sales.
- Establish customer pricing within defined ranges, providing price quotations and assist in preparing Bid documents, processes specifications, progress, and other reports.
- Maintain positive relationships with business unit personnel for service and/or technical support, marketing and client/customer purchasing agents.
- Assist in the forecasting and the projection of sales from new and existing customers for both reagents and instruments.
- Attend various trade shows and assist in booth staffing.
- Work extensively with SFDC () CRM to manage customer account base and Qualify sales leads, answer inquiries and maintain accurate records of activities using approved CRM software (Salesforce).
- Provide feedback and interact on a frequent basis with Sales Managers, Field Service, Customer service, Marketing, and finance.
How will you get here?
- BS - Business, Life Sciences or related field - required.
- 4+ years of successful field sales, preferable in diagnostic markets/testing - preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate resources and work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to plan and execute activities with minimal direct supervision.
- Must provide detailed and timely reporting.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- experiences a plus.
- Detail-orientation, analytical approach, strong prioritization skills.
- Must have highest degree of professionalism and ethics.
- Must be proficient with MS office programs.
- Ability to travel without limitation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for group presentations, customer sales presentations, and intercompany written and verbal communications.
- Must possess a valid driver's license
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit .
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.