Account Manager ll - Outbound Sales
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
The Outbound Sales Representative is responsible for growing revenue in the Small Business Accounts sector. The right candidate will possess the ability to make outbound calls daily to create sales in new accounts and cultivate new opportunities within existing accounts.
Responsible for acquisition sales and sales to existing clients. The role will manage an assigned base of customers. Accountable for revenue retention and growth of an assigned customer base by building customer relationships, assessing solution fit and expanding product portfolio.
- Responsibilities for identifying decision makers, determining customer needs, identifying appropriate solutions, and positioning these solutions with the customer.
- Accountable for protecting base revenue, incremental new sales to existing clients, new logo sales, and meeting/exceeding target.
- Responsible for updating relevant customer information - including but not limited to customer activity, funnel, opportunity updates; maintenance of monthly goals; customer proposals; customer contracts.
- The focus of this position is primarily outbound with some inbound activity. The job functions are not scripted; it requires solid interviewing/selling/persuasion skills. In addition to a strong knowledge of the company's products/services it often requires additional knowledge of competitor's products/services - with occasional coaching from the Supervisor of Outbound sales as needed
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent education excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Active listening skills to identify sales opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/professional selling.
- 1+ years of successful inside outbound sales experience (Business to Business | B2B).
- 2 years of Business to Business inside/outside sales experience.
- SFDC / CRM experience as a user.
- Complex Sales experience.
What to Expect Next
Based on your job application information you may be given the opportunity to complete an online assessment immediately after applying. Completion of the online assessment is a requirement in order to be considered for our open position.
Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send you an email with a link to complete the
assessment. We strongly recommend that you complete this within 5 days of your application date.
Alternate Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix
Requisition #: 227714
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Job Segment: Outside Sales, Account Manager, Sales Management, Manager, Sales, Management
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.