Account Manager, Media Agencies, Google Customer Solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, media and/or working with advertising agencies.
- Experience in business development, in-person C-level relationship development and client servicing.
- Experience developing clients; ability to think strategically about complex challenges and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategy.
- Excellent business acumen and strategic skills.
- Ability to act with a high degree of autonomy and work towards strategic goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive, leadership mindset with the ability to identify opportunities and influence key stakeholders.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.Resposibilities
- Develop relationships with media agencies and their clients.
- Deliver to strategic business goals, whilst delivering an outstanding experience to our clients and agencies.
- Provide leadership, decision-making frameworks, analytic guidance, and business judgment to drive business performance and strategic initiatives.
- Acquire and share deep knowledge of the customers industry, market landscapes, client products, and key business issues that affect the client and industry.
- Use your comprehensive knowledge of Google's products to align them with clients' marketing objectives.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.