Account Manager New Grad
Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations
across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best
logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class
transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them
with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are
entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea
and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated
individual to our team based out of our Brampton office.
* Build strong relationships with customers by staying in constant
communication to ensure day to day and long-term needs are met.
* Manage customer expectations and provide exceptional customer service
* Work with Implementation team on successful opportunities to ensure
accuracy in our pricing program
* Participate in rate matrix reviews to ensure profitability and
competitiveness for key accounts
* Participate in rate calculations, report preparation and customer
presentations for all large-spend bids
* Ensure customer commitments are met, working with internal teams and
executing operational tasks as needed.
* Identify, manage and build new business relationship in the target
* Collaborate and provide assistance to Customer Service Manager in
delivering optimal transportation service solutions.
* Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners and vendors.
* Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors'
products, prices, and sales.
* Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and
reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
* Consult with clients to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
* Coordinate prospect, sales and current customer meetings working closely
with VP of Sales/CS.
* Proven track record with a strong focus on account management, setting
appointments, presenting and meeting with customers, pricing, proposals
through to 'closing the deal'.
* 3+ years of sales and account management experience in transportation and
logistics field is preferred.
* Previous experience in an analyst role and or in pricing function is an
* Ability to understand the business processing requirements using
technology and conceptualize creative solutions to implement them.
* College or university degree in Marketing or Business-related field is
* Experience working B2B sales involving complex deals is an asset.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of the sales planning process.
* Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills & strong interpersonal
and customer relation skills.
* Strong negotiation skills with proven closing ability.
* Ability to function independently with little or no supervision as well
as function in a team environment.
* Competitive Salary
* Healthcare Benefit Package
* Career Growth
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.