Account Manager - Singapore
Quandoo, a subsidiary of Japan-based Recruit Holdings, was founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin. We have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. In less than 6 years, Quandoo has expanded into 11 countries and has seated more than 180+ million diners in 17,000+ restaurants. Quandoo’s technology-enabled marketplace equips both restaurants and diners with the necessary tools to elevate dining out as we know it.
What we do
Quandoo is transforming the world’s dining out experience. Diners can discover restaurants via our seamless integrations with Apple Maps, Google, Instagram, Openrice and Facebook. For restaurateurs, Quandoo improves efficiency and maximises revenue using customised restaurant technology and powerful digital marketing. Quandoo is a pioneer in the technology-driven landscape and is set to become the world’s leading marketplace for dining out experiences. We are proudly partnered with Qantas, where diners can book at Quandoo restaurants via the Qantas dining platform.
Our global mission is to connect guests and restaurateurs while creating an international workplace allowing our employees to progress and grow in their personal careers. A multitude of different nationalities and cultures enable an inspiring and creative working atmosphere.
We empower our employees to take on responsibilities and develop their skills while working together on building revolutionary products.
- Based in Tanjong Pagar
- Must be able to work full time, Monday – Friday 9am-6pm
- Competitive Salary
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is a must for this role
- Office and field based role
- Must be located in Singapore and able to legally work full time in Singapore
We are seeking a passionate, driven and proactive individual to provide assistance to the Account Management team. This is a challenging role, where you will be part of a dynamic team in supporting the Singapore team.
Duties and functions
- Product optimisation of restaurant partners to increase conversations through Quandoo
- Onsite and remote product implementation and training for Quandoo Reservation Management System
- Building and nurturing relationships with restaurant partners
- Provide technical and troubleshooting support to restaurant partners
- Upselling of Quandoo products
- Maintain partner retention and reduce churn
- Assist the billing team with the collection of payment
To be successful for this role:
- Min 2 years of account management experience in a similar role
- Some reservation management or F&B experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Able to work under tight deadlines, define priorities, and respond quickly when faced with new and complex tasks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Computer literate
What we are offering:
- Opportunity for career advancement and extraordinary international career perspectives.
- Comprehensive training at an individual, regional, and corporate level.
- Become part of a successful international team, working in a dynamic and friendly working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary package.
- Ongoing support and training provided.
- Laptop and mobile phone provided.
Note: Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted. Candidate must attach a resume to be considered.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.