Accounting Associate Back Office Operations
The Operations Department provides back-office support for the Commercial Paper
Programs managed by Guggenheim Treasury Services, LLC and is a seeking an
Accounting Associate for Back Office Operations. Reporting to the Operations
Director this person will reconcile and communicate daily cash for various
This position is located in our Chicago office.
* Prepare settlement confirmations to be sent to customers
* Reconcile and communicate daily opening cash positions for various
* Confirm future payments with customers/counterparties
* Verify that requests for funding comply with the parameters of individual
* Monitor incoming paymentsUpdate interest rate and exchange rate data into
* Input daily activity into the system
* Reconcile daily system updates
* Prepare and distribute cashflow projections
* Prepare daily general ledger transactions
* Close the general ledgers for various entities at the end of the month
* Generate monthly investor reports rating agency reports and other ad-hoc
reports as requested
* Prepare supporting schedules for the annual audits
* Work on special requests/projects as they arise
* Bachelor s degree in business accounting preferred
* No more than 2 - 4 years experience in financial services/operations
* Excellent organizational skills and superior problem solving ability
* Good written and verbal communications skills and a team player attitude
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately
* Must be detail oriented
* Advanced knowledge of basic office and PC applications including MS Word
Guggenheim Partners is a global investment and advisory firm with three primary
businesses: investment management, investment banking, and insurance services.
We have a track record of delivering results through innovative solutions, with
professionals based in offices around the world. Our commitment is to advance
the strategic interests of our clients and to deliver long-term results with
excellence and integrity. You can learn more about our expertise and values by
visiting and following us on Twitter at
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and
strive for results. We are looking for people who operate as business owners,
adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities,
wherever they may be.
Guggenheim is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh
the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.