Accounts Payable Associate with Eventscape
Position: Accounts Payable Associate (1 Year Contract)
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and organized Accounts Payable Associate to join our Accounting Department. This role will take ownership of all aspects of Accounts Payables and provide support to Purchasing, Logistics (shipping/freight), and Travel arranging.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with a positive “can-do” attitude and be open to support the accounting department in other areas as it becomes it necessary.
This position will be for a 1 year contract to cover a parental leave with the possibility for an extension or to become permanent full time.
• Full Cycle Accounts Payables including: match packing slips & purchase orders with invoices, coding, approvals, post invoices, and generate batch payments
• Reconcile A/P accounts, ensure orders are received and invoiced accurately, and resolve account discrepancies with vendors
• Review vendor accounts and statements in preparation for payables processing
• Deliver exceptional customer service to internal stakeholders and vendors with any A/P inquiries
• Provide vendors with all necessary documentation (credit applications, tax exemption certificates, etc.)
• Continuously maintaining accurate filing and record systems
• Assist with Company travel arrangements, expenses, shipments (national & international), and purchasing
• Occasional reception relief including answering and direct phone calls, organize couriers and general maintenance
• Support the accounting department with other duties as assigned
• Degree or diploma in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
• Proficiency with excel and accounting software (Business Vision, Sage 300 an asset)
• Manufacturing or similar industry experience an asset
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management skills
The work environment is fast-paced, creative, and rewarding. If you are a team player and want to be part of a growing organization then this may be the perfect role for you.
Eventscape welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.