Accounts Payable & Receivable Officer
Our client is a successful Commercial & Residential Real Estate Agency who are seeking an Accounts Payable & Receivable Officer to join their team.
This established business has created an excellent working environment with strong team culture.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Due to a growing portfolio, they are looking for an Accounts Payable & Receivable Officer to join the team on a full time basis.
You will be primarily responsible for:
- AP - reviewing invoices, processing payment runs, issuing remittance advices and being the point of contact for all AP queries
- AR - daily rent receipting and bank reconciliation
- Mid and end of month duties
- Prior AP experience in real estate or other commercial business
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A helpful nature and good work attitude
Curtis Partnership specialises in Accounting, Property and Technology recruitment.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.