Accounts Payable, Sydney CBD, 6 month fixed term contract
Talent Web Recruitment
• Attend calls and respond to emails from external suppliers and customers
• Provide professional, effective and efficient query and issue resolution to all stakeholders
• Receive, respond, verify and forward as appropriate, daily Procure-to-Pay enquirers and issues from suppliers
• Appropriately allocate matters for investigation and further action to the offshore Finance team and ensure proper resolution
• Deliver an exceptional customer experience
• Assist the Financial Reporting teams and offshore processing team with business requirements as needed
• Tertiary qualifications in accounting/business/commerce preferred
• Good knowledge of SAP P2P module and call management
• 2 to 5 years’ Accounts Payable experience, handling stakeholder enquirers, invoices and supplier on boarding
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, and experience with ARIBA particularly helpful
• Strong customer service skills
If you have these skills and are looking for a stable employer please do not hesitate. Apply today and be prepared for an immediate start for a minimum of 6 months. This role could be extended after this time.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.