Accreditation Operations Coordinator
National association seeks bright and organized Accreditation Operations
Coordinator to serve as a point of contact to university programs undergoing
the accreditation process. This position will work in an exciting role, serving
the organization s accreditation commission, including its governing board,
volunteers, and staff, and external stakeholders.
* Manage client information across various databases
* Serve as a liaison to technical vendors
* Coordinate conference rooms, prepare materials and staff department
* Draft public and partner facing communications
* Track financial records related to the accreditation process
* Generate invoices, monitor receivables, manage reconciliations, and
support the budgeting process
* Must be detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication and
* Can communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
* Holds strong multitasking skills with the ability to constantly
* Has knowledge of the health profession, higher education, or nonprofit
* Possesses a general understanding of the accreditation process and
* Two years of professional experience in a related position
* Bachelor s degree in a related field
Not the right role for you? To be considered for other openings with Whitman
Associates Inc, please submit your resume to us directly by emailing
. Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable
to respond to each candidate individually.
Whitman Associates, Inc. specializes in the search and placement of temp, temp
to hire and permanent office support personnel. Whitman Associates was
established in 1972 as one of the finest firms in the area.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.