Adjunct Faculty, Communication and Digital Arts
La Salle University
La Salle University's Communication department has an ongoing need for highly qualified adjunct faculty to teach a variety of courses each semester on an "as needed" basis. Courses generally taught by adjunct faculty may include: presentation skills, media writing/journalism, or public relations classes. These courses may be offered in a variety of formats (in person, hybrid, fully online).
For more information about the Communication department, please visit https://www.lasalle.edu/communication/.Essential Duties
- Teach assigned course(s).
- Prepare course materials consistent with departmental learning objectives.
- Provide timely grading and feedback to students.
- Provide guidance and support to students.
- Master's degree in Communication or closely related field.
- Knowledge and commitment to the mission of La Salle University.
- Ph.D. or M.F.A.
- Previous experience teaching at the collegiate level.
- Willingness to be flexible in class scheduling.
- Some classes offered may be in the evenings, on weekends, or online.
This is a pooled position from which Adjunct Instructors will be selected when/if a need arises in the department. Should review of your qualifications result in a decision to pursue your candidacy, you will be contacted directly. These pools are closed down annually during the summer and you will receive notification that a refreshed application is needed for you to continue to be considered.FLSA Classification: Exempt
Pay Basis: Salary
Position Group: Faculty
Application Open Date: 07/03/2020
La Salle University is a Roman Catholic university in the tradition of the De La Salle Christian Brothers and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds who can contribute to our unique educational mission. For a complete mission statement, please click here .
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.