Adjunct Faculty, Psychology
La Salle University
Faculty - Liberal Arts - Psychology
La Salle University's Psychology department has an ongoing need for highly qualified adjunct faculty to teach a variety of courses each semester on an "as needed" basis. These courses are generally offered in person during the day and evening.
For more information about the Psychology department, please visit www.lasalle.edu/psychology.Essential Duties
- Teach assigned course(s).
- Prepare course materials consistent with departmental learning objectives.
- Provide timely grading and feedback to students.
- Provide guidance and support to students.
- Master's degree in psychology or closely related field.
- Knowledge and commitment to the mission of La Salle University.
- Previous experience teaching at the collegiate level.
- Willingness to be flexible in class scheduling.
This is a pooled position from which Adjunct Instructors will be selected when/if a need arises in the department. Should review of your qualifications result in a decision to pursue your candidacy, you will be contacted directly. These pools are closed down annually during the summer and you will receive notification that a refreshed application is needed for you to continue to be considered.FLSA Classification: Exempt
Pay Basis: Salary
Position Group: Faculty
Application Open Date: 07/03/2020
La Salle University
La Salle University is a Roman Catholic university in the tradition of the De La Salle Christian Brothers and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds who can contribute to our unique educational mission. For a complete mission statement, please click here .
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.