Admin Executive (3-month contract), Lee Kong Chian School of Business
Singapore Management University
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Perform data entry (e.g. input job descriptions on internship/full-time job opportunities into SMU student job portals in English and Chinese language.
- Generate reports.
- Support corporate info-sessions and recruitment events.
- Assist in Career Development Services
- Assist in running of events (e.g. career fairs and networking events).
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline.
- Good communication skills.
- Familiar with MS Office.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to work within tight deadlines.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.