Administration & Customer Service
Go Ahead Group
Our client, an established family owned distributor of fresh and frozen foods, dry goods and paper products. Joining a leader in the industry, this varied role will give you the opportunity to be part of a well-respected and dynamic company.
Working with our experienced team and reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- Answer phone queries (on average 15-20 per hour) and taking accurate messages
- Supporting the Managing Director with daily administrative tasks
- Assist with Accounts Receivable by following up on outstanding accounts and documenting the outcome
- Processing of client orders and invoices
- General marketing such as uploading promotions and providing support to Sales.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Organising packages and deliveries
- Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Prior exposure to Navision, our accounting system, will be highly regarded
- Administration and Data entry experience with 95% accuracy
- Strong communication skills and a confident phone manner
- Be able to work independently and take direction from a variety of staff
- Own reliable transport
If you believe this is the role for you, please click on APPLY NOW.
Note: Due to the expected high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.