Administrative Executive (1 Year Contract)
- Accurate input of data to the in-house Websure underwriting system;
- Scanning, photocopying and filing of documents as required;
- Transfer underwriting information from slips to individual front sheets to provide more efficient retrieval of information;
- Produce account monthly renewals report from Websure and chase brokers for outstanding renewals;
- Produce account premium chasing reports and chase brokers for outstanding premiums;
- Produce ad hoc reports to aid account analysis and/or management reports as required;
- Enter relevant risk information onto the in-house system if required to produce intelligence reports;
- Keep appropriate records of all conversations with customers and/or insurers, or other relevant business contacts, in accordance with the firm’s procedures manual;
- Ensure that company procedures and systems are followed and maintained, as per procedures and compliance manuals;
- Attend relevant meetings in the company on team/business performance to maintain and develop understanding of own team’s performance and a good overview of company performance.
Expires on 19 Aug 2020
Posted ByFan Houxian (Reg No: R1870989)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
Basic knowledge and understanding of:
- Underlying principles of insurance;
- Legal principles;
- Rules and regulations or relevant financial regulators;
- Lloyd’s regulations
- Demonstrate clear understanding of all company specific procedures that relate to own role;
- Demonstrate growing understanding of the roles of colleagues and their relationships to the structure and business plans of the Firm.
- Willingness to continue to develop knowledge of policies, underwriting and related issues through formal and informal learning, both internally and externally to the firm.
- Be aware of the potential risks facing the business within own job role and the controls that are in place to mitigate them; and report all significant changes in these risks, or the effectiveness of controls, to your line manager in a timely manner.
- 1 Year Contract Position
Location : Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to **********@peoplesearch.jobs or **********@peoplesearch.jobs (Fan Houxian, Reg No: R1870989 / Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.