Admissions Liaison (RN/LPN required) Part time with Benefits
The Admissions Liaison assumes the responsibility for the coordination of an
effective, efficient admission process for all patients by receiving referrals,
gathering and verifying pertinent information, and completing necessary
procedures to schedule and admit inpatients and/or outpatients. This position
is a key pull thru person for referrals and complies and inputs statistical
information into appropriate hospital systems. Admissions liaisons report to
the Business Development Director (BDD).
* License clinician preferred
* Current State Professional License preferred
* Current CPR certification preferred
* CRRN preferred.
* Minimum 1 year of experience with hospital admissions procedures and
regulatory guidelines for admission to a hospital.
* Minimum 1 year of clinical experience with a strong understanding of
multidisciplinary process and levels of care, preferred.
* General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine,
* Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
* Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a
minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and equipment and the
transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be
requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which
exceeds these minimum requirements.
* Adheres to the company s Standards of Business Conduct.
* Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable.
* Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
* Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet
deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
* Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
* Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional
* Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
* Handicapped accessible.
* May work under stressful circumstances at times.
* Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
* Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
* May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night
shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
* May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled
* Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e.,
before, during or after a disaster.
* May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster
situation until relief arrives.
* May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Must be able to travel overnight to fulfill essential training
requirements. Travel is infrequent, but necessary for training purposes.
Minimum required travel includes training at the Home Office in
Address: 900 Oak Mountain Commons Lane, Pelham 35124
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.