Adobe Technical Architect, AEM
At Perficient you ll deliver mission-critical technology and business
solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on
the planet. And you ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our
close partnerships with the world s biggest vendors. Our network of offices
across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you
the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We re proud to be publicly recognized as a Top Workplace year a
year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and
collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned,
driven, and fulfilled.
The Adobe Practice at Perficient was established in 2010 and has expanded to a
global presence. We offer a wide array of solution offerings that help our
customers create more meaningful connection points with their audiences across
all channels. Our digital technologists help forge the path toward the
connected enterprise by using the complete Adobe Digital Marketing technology
Perficient is currently looking for an Adobe AEM Technical Architect for our
National Adobe Digital Marketing Practice. When permitted, travel will be
minimal with occassional spikes up to 40% to client site and the work remote.
The Technical Architect for Adobe AEM Role will play a vital role in the
architecture design, testing and deployment of Adobe Digital Marketing
solutions, including Adobe Experience Management, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe
Target. You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators,
project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art
Digital Marketing Platform using Ad obe's Digital Marketing suite of products.
* Install and configure Adobe Experience Manager for on premise solutions
or cloud based solutions.
* Architect and design the component model that will be used to construct a
Digital platform for both web and mobile using Adobe Experience Manager
for global enterprises.
* Configure OSGI settings for an AEM install base.
* Install and Configure core code bundles for AEM related projects.
* Effectively communicate physical architectural designs to customers and
present design options/considerations.
* Help to establish overarching program goals and objectives in the Digital
marketing program for a customer.
* Develop AEM templates and components leveraging AEM Sightly framework.
* Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
* Help design analytics scenarios
* Design Content targeting Scenarios and architect how those scenarios will
be implemented in AEM and Adobe Target.
* Experience in architecting at least 2 large implementation of Adobe
Experience Manager. (6.0 and later required; AEM 6.4 is a plus)
* Experience in designing content lifecycle using Adobe and Adobe Marketing
* Strong leadership and communication skills
* Minimum 6 years of experience in Web Content Management and 10 years of
* Strong JEE and front-end technology experience in React, Angular, JQuery,
* Hands-on architect, to do Proof of concepts and building framework as
* Good to have mobile hybrid application development experience
* SOA development experience using NodeJS and related technologies
* Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and
* Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile
* Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions
within defined timeframes.
* Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice
* Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate
effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Must be open to travel.
* Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-
* Master s degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Certification in Adobe Experience Manager (Architect).
* Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We
offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous
work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid
time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number
of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great
benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global
2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled
information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities,
Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and
value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and
strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce
costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices
across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index
and the S & P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of
job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by
the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion
to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
for this job online
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh
the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status
(e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.