Advisor, On-Premise Hospitality - Houston, TX
Must be based within a 30 minute commuting distance of the designated market.
TheAdvisor,On-PremiseHospitalityis responsible for driving brand and commercial performance across a territory of on-premise accounts for a large portfolio of spirits brands using strategic business solutions and hospitality industry expertise.
Reporting to the Manager,On-PremiseHospitality,the advisor will leverage her/his industry know-how, brand programming and agency resources to provide value for on-premise customers (account decision makers) in turn building a long-term relationship for the portfolio.
* LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE ACCOUNTABILITY. Maintain all legal and marketing code guidelines
* CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT.Drive brand presence, performance and advocacy in various segments of on-premise accounts using strategic engagement activities and business-focused solutions
* COMMERCIAL AND PERFORMANCE STRATEGY.Plan, track, and implement brand and portfolio engagement using performance data (volume, menu growth/share, activities) provided by agency and client
* CONSUMER STRATEGY. Gain insight to consumer trends in various segments of on-premise accounts to inform customer (account) engagement sessions
* SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE.Utilize social platforms to support brand initiatives
* AGENCY ACCOUNTABILITIES.Complete accurate and timely management of agency initiatives including:
* Budget and expense management
* All reporting responsibilities
* Tracking and management of performance data using agency-appointed platforms
* Participation in all internal training initiatives
* Point of Sale, asset and warehouse management
* Brand, market, competitive and customer insight curation
* LEVERAGE AGENCY EXPERTISE.Seek, secure and facilitate opportunities to bring education team and its content to on-premise customers within territory
* NETWORK PARTNERSHIP. Serve as key liaison between the portfolio, distributor, manager and customers for the accounts within the coverage territory
* LEARNING.Develop/deepen knowledge in spirits across several categories and skills in verbal and written presentation
What Success Looks Like:
* Commercial growth (exceeding goals) in on-premise accounts within territory
* Menu presence growth (exceeding goals) in on-premise accounts within territory
* Delivery of program activities within the on-premise environment
* Growing presence on social media
* Positive 360 feedback from manager, market team and client partners
* Share of success stories through strategic communications such that progress is clearly communicated to and understood by both agency and client
* High rate of added value across territory (going over and above with our client partnership in the field)
* Increasing brand and category knowledge
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.