Advisory Solution Consultant, IT Solutions
Advisory Solution Architect, IT Solutions
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward
the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help
the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously.
We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our
product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career
at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking IT Operations Management (ITOM) specialists with a focus
on hands on IT Datacenter technologies, DevOps and enterprise architecture
initiatives for service modeling, discovery, event management, cloud automation
and orchestration on the ServiceNow platform. The ITOM specialist will provide
technical hands on expertise to support customers with product and solution
leadership during pre-sales engagements. The ITOM specialist will participate
in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing world-class
technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power,
flexibility, and ease-of-use of IT Operations Management on the ServiceNow SaaS
platform. This is a hands on technical consultant who is capable of going wide
and deep on solution delivery and solution positioning during sales cycles.
* Create and contribute to sales campaigns focused on IT Operations
Management leveraging hands on IT Datacenter technologies, DevOps and
enterprise architecture initiatives with ServiceNow applications that
focus on service modeling, event management, and discovery.
* Contribute and maintain a showcase of ITOM solutions created on the
* Create and own programs that enable Solution Consultants to demonstrate
the value of IT Operations Management on the ServiceNow platform.
* Strong alignment with product management and engineering teams on roadmap
and field feedback.
* Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of Enterprise customer
needs and performing pre demo needs analysis
* Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the
* Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects
and existing customers, both onsite and via webex
* Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining
* Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with
* Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
* Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for
demo and PoV/PoC
* Supporting Marketing events - user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc
* Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators
between the company and its competitors.
* Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed
by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving
business needs, security etc.
* Serve as regional team lead to lead practice activities when called upon.
* In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct
transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc in
preparation for deployment
* Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings /
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
* Experience with enterprise architecture domains
* Experience and very strong hands on capabilities with AMZN API, VMware
automation, Puppet/Chef/Ansible, integration & automation expertise with
* Experience with discovery technologies (ADDM, TADDM, DDMA/UD, etc.)
* Experience with service modeling techniques (TPL, TQL, etc.)
* Experience with event management platforms (Netcool, HPOM, BPPM, etc).
* Deep knowledge of service oriented and distributed application
architecture in the enterprise (web services, data access and
persistence, client/server, etc)
* Experience with Cloud Management Platforms such as AWS, VMware, BMC,
* Solid IT Ops experience in storage, network and compute of enterprise
* Experience in installing and configuring middleware applications (Oracle,
* Experience with ITIL / CMDB implementations (CCMDB, UCMDB, etc.)
* Pre-sales experience, IT Operations Management experience would be
advantageous (Tool or process).
* Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the
ability to learn new technology.
* Technical or practice team lead in previous roles
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical
and business concepts.
A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel (25%- 50%)
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional
atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where
individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow
their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced
technology and talented developers in the business.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.