AEM Business Analyst
Business Analyst - Agile, Digital, AEM, Mortgages, Home Loans, Data, Financial Services
The AEM Business Analyst will work within a change team, assisting in the delivery of technology projects across the business. The majority of these projects are greenfield, adopting cutting-edge technology within financial services, specifically home loans. This will be working with technical and non-technical teams, creating user journeys, and working on end-to-end delivery of the project
- Extensive experience of operating as a functional Digital Business Analyst in an Agile environment
- Hands-on Adobe Experience Manager exposure is a must
- Experience of delivering an end-to-end digital Mortgages / Home Loan implementation ideally with a major bank
- Obtaining a comprehensive understanding of business needs and strategies for the distributed systems and platforms.
- Liaising closely with stakeholders to provide advice on all aspects of Process and Technology change.
- Driving delivery and iteration planning.
- Working closely with technical teams
- Conducting gap analysis end-to-end on documentation that has been completed
- Effectively and concisely documenting requirements to the level of technical detail required by developers and testers.
- Building strong business relationships based on trust and delivery. Maintain and foster relationships with all stakeholders, including those throughout the business unit, across the organisation, and external suppliers and customers
- Pro-actively asses identify and manage risks.
- Leading the definition, design and delivery of specific software solutions through proactive consulting and support to the agile teams.
- Estimate total effort (planning, design, coding, documentation e.g.) to deliver project sprint and release cycles.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of standards, procedures, and methodologies to maximise the effectiveness of the product delivery lifecycle.
- Support application release planning and coordinate the work with other teams.
Rate: $700 - $900 /day
- Large-scale digital project utilizing cutting-edge technology
- Work with high-performing team at the forefront of the mortgages space
- Initial 4 month contract with a view to extend
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.