Agile PM - Digital Transformation
Reporting to the CIO and part of the senior leadership team, you will manage the execution of phase II of the company’s digital transformation.
You will plan the timeline and manage priorities, as well as holding both internal staff members and the implementation partner accountable. Above all you will be action orientated and will be able to start executing immediately.
The environment is Agile, but in the context of being a financial services company, rather than a product company.
- Strong Project Management skills with good Agile experience
- Solid exposure to digital transformation projects – implementing enterprise applications, Data platforms and large
- Demonstrable experience in producing clear status reports on time, providing clear and up to date infomration to the steer co. being upfront and clear on risks, issues and dependancies.
- Strong collaboration ethic - ability to work with multiple teams and individuals successfully and build trust to deliver successful outcomes.
- Manages stakeholder challenges and resolves ambiguity and complex subjects with ease. Builds relationships forms trust and works to establish a culture of inclusivity
- Ability to effectively negotiate with multiple resource managers and multiple squad lead to ensure competent resources engaged within necessary timeframe and plans delivery with key dependencies across multiple squads.
- Provide and execute on a clear vision and strategy, and the key activities in order to achieve it
- Financial Services Firm - Salesforce & Data platform transformation
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract / Permanent
- CBD location - Immediate start
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.