Agile Project Manager with Softvision – North America
Softvision - North America
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Scrum Master/Project Manager in Charlotte, NC to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
• Set expectations for team members and stakeholders that are aligned to overarching client mission and project goals
• Establish and adhere to a communication plan throughout the lifecycle of the project
• Identify and track key metrics as a measure of team success
• Partner with client to develop a prioritized product backlog aligned to their strategic roadmap
• Build and manage a working plan against key milestones and objectives
• Facilitate agile ceremonies - stand-ups, refinement/grooming, planning, product or system demos and retrospectives
• Manage day-to-day operations of the project team including task management, scheduling, dependency management, scope management
• Ensure team is following agreed upon process and best practices
• Identify and manage risks with mitigation plans to minimize impact
• Budget management - tracking and reporting to stakeholders
• Manage all client communications and interactions with the team
• Develop periodic reports and presentations providing insight into project health and demonstrating value add
• Hold team accountable for quality delivery of committed work
• Leverage organizational resources to resolve impediments
• Coaching and mentoring team for continuous improvement
• 5+ years experience managing medium to large custom application development projects
• 2+ years experience with Scrum agile framework
• 2+ years experience working with globally distributed teams
• Experience with traditional project management practices including: Project planning, budget tracking, risk management, scope management
• Experience using a workflow management system (ex: JIRA, TFS)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to build trust with teams and stakeholders to lead via influence
• Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
• Experience using KPIs to identify areas for improvement and track progress
• Ability to create reports and presentations for senior level executives
• Previous experience working in a consulting environment a plus
• [something about formal training or certifications...PMP, CSP, CSPO, etc.] a plus
• [something about experience in a particular vertical...finance, healthcare, eCommerce, etc.] a plus
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S.A. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.