Algorithm Developer Model Validation - Pipeline
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit
in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for
housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are
focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading
change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work
together to enable access to a good home.
Support, develop, assess, and execute statistical, mathematical, economic, and
financial models for business decision making in all areas of mortgage finance
* Re-engineer the Validation Report production process
* Write algorithms that produce initial working drafts of Validation
Reports pre-populated with information from prior work.
* Execute those algorithms for models selected for this form of validation
* Ensure modeling projects are conducted in accordance with established
company policies and generally-accepted modeling practices
* Understand relevant business context to properly interpret model results,
monitor performance and assess risks. Conduct ad hoc quantitative
analyses, modeling, or programming using SAS, SQL, R, or Python
* Communicate technical subject matter clearly and concisely, both verbally
and through written communication via white papers, reports and
presentations, to individuals from various backgrounds
* Collaborate effectively, work as part of a team and across organizational
lines to develop and implement solutions to meet business needs; Serve as
* Work autonomously guiding teams, choosing projects, and often act as SME
resource across departments or as an in-house-expert
* Bachelors degree or equivalent required
* Masters, PhD or Other Advanced Degree preferred
* 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Ph.D. or multiple masters degrees in Computer Science, Engineering,
Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Finance or a related
* Strong programming experience preferably to include Open Source languages
such as Python and R and familiarity with tools available in the Amazon
Web Services (AWS) environment.
* Knowledge of Machine Learning modeling techniques, particularly as
applied to Natural Language Processing and content analytics, preferred
* Experience using graph databases and queries to establish a Knowledge
Base and execute intelligent internal search preferred
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will
be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Economics & Analytics
Model Risk Oversight - DEPT
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.