Algorithm Engineer (R&D / Semicon)
- The job focuses on the development of image and signal processing algorithms for the next generations of optical inspection and metrology systems.
- Require a proven innovative track record and solid fundamental knowledge in the related fields of algorithm development, including image segmentation, texture analysis, classification, feature extraction, statistical data analysis, machine learning, signal processing, filter theory.
- Cover the entire life cycle of algorithms, including modeling, proof-of-concept design, production software design and implementation, performance characterization, documentation and user support.
- Since algorithms can affect many aspects of the system, significant amount of time be spent on cross-function team collaboration for prototyping and testing.
- Ph.D. in EE, CS, and Physics with strong experience in algorithm development is preferred.
- Software skills required include C/C++, OOD/OOP, MATLAB and/or Python.
- Experience in any one of the following areas is a big plus: algorithm performance optimization, machine/deep learning, distributed computing, parallel computing.
- Good communication skills are absolutely essential for extensive interactions with members of a multi-disciplinary global team.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.