Analyst Financial Support Office
Analyst - Financial Support Office
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Tier II CC@Hire/No CC@Rescreen
The Financial Support Office (FSO) provides financial management leadership for the Federal Reserve Bank System (System), reporting to the Conference of First Vice Presidents. The FSO leads multi-year strategic spending alignment and stewardship, introducing and promoting financial and technology disciplines and frameworks, and maintaining the multi-year technology roadmap for the System's portfolio of financial applications and centralized operations.
The analyst primarily provides internal support to the FSO and is required to ensure complete, high-quality delivery of various work products as directed and assigned. You will be assigned output intended for FSO management. Output generally requires review and involves limited independent thought.
- Develops targeted presentation materials and financial performance reporting, ensuring that the output is of high-quality and accomplished within the prescribed timeframe.
- Prepares supplementary financial information for management or stakeholders as requested. Research and respond to internal or stakeholder inquiries.
- Maintains integrity and currency of internal reporting, which may include reporting on quarterly and annual FSO progress and performance, FSO budgets, forecasts and assumptions, the environment, strategies and risks of the FSO, and the like.
- Provides analytical support as requested and participate on System workgroups and project teams based on skill match.
- Assists FSO management with ad hoc project coordination, communication, and/or management tasks, as needed.
- 2 or more years of experience or equivalent skills
- Experience with finance and accounting, particularly with P & L statements, activity-based costing, project accounting, and cost/benefit analyzes.
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation and holidays; flexible work environment, healthy workflow
- Generously subsidized public transportation
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
The Federal Reserve Bank is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace and to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, or military service.
All employees assigned to this position will be subject to FBI fingerprint/ criminal background and Patriot Act/ Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) watch list checks at least once every five years. All candidates must undergo an enhanced background check and comply with all applicable information handling rules.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work required of this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills associated with this position or the personnel so classified. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of this position, management reserves the right to revise this or any job description at its discretion at any time.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.