Our client provides a number of analytical services including pharmaceutical, industrial, environmental, and food in Australia and around the globe. Using their state of the art testing laboratories, our client provides tailored services to industry organizations, environmental consultants, and government authorities.
The laboratory team in Sydney is expanding and looking for a Chemist experienced in LC-MS/MS analysis of PFAS in environmental samples to join their organisation.
The applicant will be responsible for:
- Sample preparation, analysis and data processing.
- Method development and validation of analytical methods for PFAS analysis in environmental samples (water/soil) using LC-MS/MS.
- Operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of LC-MS systems and other specialist laboratory equipment.
- Supporting technical and new development projects to expand the laboratory capabilities.
The ideal applicant will have:
- A degree qualification in Chemistry or related discipline.
- Experience and expertise as an Analytical Chemist with a demonstrated history of working in the environmental services industry.
- Experience with PFAS analysis and with the operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of analytical instruments including LC-MS/MS.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Souraya Jumaah on 02 9432 3***.
To view all Techstaff job opportunities visit www.techstaff.com.au
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.