Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Date Posted: 7/21/2020
Job Code: 743999715673037-2661
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 400 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 35.000 staff.
- Perform routine analytical testing of medium to high complexity drug substance/drug product and/or method verification/characterization using instrumentation including, but not limited to, HPLC, GC,UV spectrophotometer, dissolution apparatus, pH meter, water activity meter, Karl Fischer titrators.
- Write test protocols and document results
- Make recommendations for technical improvements
- Review lab notebooks and reports
- Good experience in different analytical techniques including, but not limited to HPLC, UV spectrophotometer, water activity meter, pH meter, dissolution apparatus and wet chemical analysis
- Good knowledge and experience on drug substance/drug product analytical method characterization and routine testing of development batches
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements and GLP compliance
- Good knowledge in column chemistry and separation techniques
- Proficiency in IT related skills such as Microsoft excel,word,PowerPoint etc
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Organized way of working with an ability to do multi-tasking
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with internal and external clients, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in chemistry or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Indianapolis, IN are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Eurofins
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.