Analytics Lab Manager
What You’ll Get to Do:
- The Analytics Lab Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of an Analytics Lab and acts as a liaison between client leads, attorneys, investigators, data analysts, contractors and technical teams.
- Gather and analyze a wide variety of data types from primary and secondary sources through diverse channels using a combination of methods that will be researched and employed with input from analysts, technical teams, and investigation and litigation teams. Develop, maintain, and enforce streamlined and efficient processes for project lifecycles, from collection through transformation of data; manage timelines, training, resources, and budgets; and assist senior staff in the finalization of client deliverables.
- Manage a team of Data Analysts, DBAs, and System Administrators through the collection,documentation, vetting and onboarding of data, database development and set up, and oversee the population of data into the appropriate analytical tools.
- Must have the ability to guide and assist application administration, database administration, ETL, and data analyses as required.
More About the Role:
- Serve as a liaison between Analytics Lab staff (Analysts, DBAs, and System Administrators) and end clients, relaying requirements and ensuring tasks are created, tracked, and completed, and that communication Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal customers to develop requirements, gather, process and present information for analysis.
- Ensure that all requirements are met and deliverables are completed on time.
- Manage databases – collection, set up framework, clean/vet, ETL collected data, and reconcile issues.
- Set up BI reports with visualizations and output of collected data from various BI Tools; assist with presentation development as needed.
- Serve as team center – oversee support team activity, guide Analysts, DBAs, and System Administrators on policy and process, provide support and status to senior staff.
- Recruit, train and manage necessary team members and contractors as needed (and approved) to support the overall mission.
- Identify, research, and recommend new and emerging analytic technologies and systems to meet client requirements.
- Help define and streamline policies and processes as the programs evolve and change.
- Utilize coaching/ training sessions and one-on-one meetings, take ownership of individual development.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
This is a very senior, high-level technical position. At least five years of specific, hands-on experience doing Analytical work is usually expected. Candidates must demonstrate mastery level skills designing, implementing, administering, and troubleshooting BI applications, Databases, and Analytical deliverables. The position may require the deployment and administration of other systems and applications that require other sets of skills and competencies. It is extremely important that candidates demonstrate a successful history of difficult and complex problem-solving.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required.Supervisory or managerial experience required.
- Strong database (primarily Microsoft SQL Server) experience is required.
- Comprehensive understanding of database structures.
- Well versed in and enthusiastic about big data, data science and analysis.
- Familiarity with Federal Rules of Evidence and Civil Procedure.
- Experience deploying and maintaining Tableau Server, IBM i2 EIA, and/or ArcGIS Enterprise/Insights in a secure environment is preferred.
- Must have familiarity with ADFS/SAML SSO, experience with CAC or PIV (HSPD 12) Authentication x.509 is a plus.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Professional skills required, including Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Experience with one or more of the following tools:
- Tableau/Tableau Server
- IBM i2 EIA
- ArcGIS Enterprise/Insights
- Relativity and Relativity Analytics
- Other e-discovery tools
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Litigation support experience is highly desirable
- Experience with Python a plus
- Experience managing projects with JIRA a plus
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Washington-DC-WASHINGTON DCCACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.