Application Deployment Engineer (Packaging / Deployments / Scripts)
Req ID: 97270
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Application Deployment Engineer (Packaging / Deployments / Scripts) to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona (US-AZ), United States (US).
Role Responsibilities: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
- Application Deployment Engineer will be responsible for performing tasks and duties related to the administration, development, and distribution for software packages and applications using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager / Microsoft Endpoint Manager (SCCM)
- Application packaging technologies which may include but are not limited to Flexera Admin Studio, and/or Microsoft PowerShell
- This Engineer will be part of the Client Engineering team to support application packaging for Microsoft Windows 7/10 deployments
- The Engineer will be a point of contact between the Client Engineering team for other internal and external teams regarding testing and deployment
- The client team will be engaged as SME’s for your resources
- The client is located in both Phoenix, AR and Denver, CO, and the expectation would be for this person to work Phoenix hours (MST time zone) in order to efficiently support our client
Basic Required Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience with package build, test, maintain and monitor applications and their operating systems, including coordinating the installation of the applications across a large enterprise
- 3+ years’ experience with software application packaging and deployment tools (Marimba, Radia, BladeLogic and/or SCCM)
Highly Preferred Skills:
- 2+ years working in an Application/Windows Quality Assurance (QA) role
- 1+ Years’ experience working with Flexera Admin Studio
- 1+ Years’ experience using an ITSM system like ServiceNow
- Troubleshoot and isolate root causes as it relates to the development and deployment of SCCM applications/packages
- Responsible for process and procedures for application packaging and documentation
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix Job Segment: Consulting, Developer, Cloud, Quality Assurance, Testing, Technology
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.