Application Developer (Python) (1 year contract)
The Application Developer role is within the Advisory function based in Singapore. We partner with our member firms across the world to deliver key global compliance management services for our clients.
- Design and develop applications to improve and support the business operations
- Investigate, troubleshoot and rectify issues by developing scripts, SQL queries
- Work closely and collaborate with the Business Analysts and Quality Engineers/application testers for user stories elaboration, test automation, bug fixes etc.
- Work with the deployment team on setting up continuous integration, build and release automation
- Support the operations team in post-implementation issues
- Spearhead and champion agile technical practices such as test driven development, pair programming and refactoring
- Tertiary Qualification in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (Computing/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Minimally 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Possess relevant software development certifications, e.g. Microsoft Certified Solution Developer for Dynamics or equivalent
- Certified Software Testing Professional and/or Certified Software Quality Analyst or an equivalent certification will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of waterfall or Agile methodology is preferred
- Demonstrable programming language (eg. Python) and knowledge of automated software testing methodologies such as unit testing, integration testing, functional testing, test driven development (TDD) and behaviour driven development (BDD)
- Strong client and project management abilities coupled with excellent communication, written, analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.