Applications Systems Engineer Hadoop/Big Data
Important Note During the application process, ensure your contact information
(email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to
submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection
activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be
sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as
'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them
succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our
customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive
team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It
all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and
operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint;
provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through
in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million
This position is part of Commercial Banking Data Services team within
Enterprise Data Technology. We are seeking a Hadoop Data Integration Engineer
with solid experience in ETL and Data Engineering related technologies to
support multiple lines of business in multi-year engagements.
Responsibilities associated with this role include but are not limited to the
* Design, construct, test, tune, and deploy ETL build using Hadoop
ecosystem based technologies.
* Work with onshore and offshore teams on design and implementation of any
back-end database systems using state of the art design and
* For new development, work with business partners and analysts to
understand data requirements, analyze/design the necessary data flow &
design, code development, supporting test cycles, production deploy and
* Collaborate with other technology teams and architects to define and
* Research and experiment with emerging ETL technologies and tools related
to Big Data.
* Function as key technical data centric resource on team, building
sophisticated and complex data infrastructure for Commercial Banking Data
* 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
* 2+ years of Java experience
* 3+ years of Autosys experience
* 4+ years of UNIX experience
* 5+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
* 7+ years of SQL experience
* 4+ years of experience with Big Data or Hadoop tools such as Spark, Hive,
Kafka and Map
* 2+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) development experience using
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Financial industry experience
* Teradata experience
* 2+ years of Agile experience
* 3+ years of Oracle experience
* 2 + years of experience with server administration and job creation using
Jenkins Continuous Integration server
* 5+ years of experience with data analysis and documentation
* Good experience with JIRA / ALM / uDeploy or similar tools
* Experience with Hortonworks, Mapr, Cloudera or Hadoop experience in other
* Also nice to have exp on Talend Real Time Big Data Studio ETL tool.
* Hadoop developer certification is desired
* Must possess strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and
* Must possess strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week
NC-Charlotte Min $113,400 Mid $162,000
NC-Charlotte300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate
having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will
consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including
Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning
service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/
Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.