Invinity Energy Systems is developing the next generation of flow battery products to help maximize the value delivered by renewable energy.
The role is a temporary, 6-month position. We will be introducing 2 shifts:
- Day shift: 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Afternoon shift: 2:50 p.m. to 10:50 p.m. with paid 30-minute break, training on the day shift for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Follow Team Leader instructions and company procedures.
- Inspect components and materials.
- Assemble battery stacks and final product.
- Attend to details, ensuring safe work practices.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Mechanical aptitude, able to quickly learn new tasks.
- Physically able to sit, stand, walk, bend, etc. and able to occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Manual dexterity and visual abilities for close-up detailed work and colour distinctions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work the afternoon shift would be an asset.
- Forklift experience and/or Level 1 / Level 2 first aid would be an asset.
- English speaking, reading, and comprehension.
For more information, please visit www.invinity.com
While we sincerely appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.