Medical Equipment Inventory Lead
The primary duties of a Medical Equipment Inventory Coordinator
include a high level of customer service to our patients and clients,
while providing leadership and oversight of the work distribution to
employees at their assigned site.
* Responsible for attending monthly safety meetings
* Assist in the scheduling and training of staff
* Coordinate/Assign daily work assignments and monitor performance
* Responsible for picking up and delivering medical equipment in a
* Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing medical equipment.
* Responsible for using a PC computer to track medical equipment
throughout the facility
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* High School Diploma or GED
* Basic computer skills Microsoft products
* Experience within a customer service environment
* Must be able to walk a great deal throughout the day
* Ability to tilt and roll oxygen tanks on/off carts and staging
* Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
* Ability to push hospital beds (up to 400lbs)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.