Admin - Bursar and Student Accounts
Inherent in our Mission is service to the community. This service includes community partnerships, involvement with various constituencies and various continuing education programs.
The Assistant Bursar is responsible for the following:
- Receive and record student payments
- Review student accounts and make collection determinations
- Assist in monitoring financial aid funds
- Maintain daily transaction reports and prepare month-end closings
- Post tuition, books, supplies, and payments to student accounts
- Make adjustments to charges and payments to student accounts
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree
- Extensive experience in accounts receivable, billing, cash-handling, collections, and data entry
- Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills and communications skills
For consideration, only online applications will be accepted. For further information, you may contact your local campus. Campus contact information listed on our website at www.keiseruniversity.edu
Thank you for your interest in our school system. Our schools prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to the extent prohibited by law.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.