Assistant Copywriter HCo
Abercrombie and Fitch Co.
Assistant Copywriter - HCo
* Columbus, OH, USA
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of lifestyle brands including
Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, and Gilly Hicks.
Reaching customers across 120+ countries, we strive to create
customer-centric omni-channel experiences for our global customer
Our core values and standards guide our behavior every day. Whether
you lead yourself, a team, or the company, we believe everyone is a
leader at A&F. We believe the people make the place. We are
accountable and aim to the highest caliber. We coach, mentor, care,
and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together.
We are eager to understand and embrace change. We are relentless
innovators who dream bold.
Are you irreverent? Quick-witted? Someone who views the world through
summer-tinted lenses? Can you seamlessly slip into the
teenage-summer-break version of yourself? Are you picturing your old
Facebook statuses right now? Are you cringing? Yeah, old Facebook
statuses will do that to you.
We re choosy. We re looking for someone who s a master at weaving
words across multiple platforms to tell cohesive brand stories. A
copywriter who fully comprehends summer isn t a season, it s a state
of mind, like happiness, or Jaden Smith s twitter feed. Sound like
What Will You Be Doing?
* Know our brand purpose drives every decision we make
* Write emails, subject lines, social stories and captions that are
loved, adored, even celebrated, by teens and parents
* Work with strategy and design to translate concepts into dynamic
* Derive as much personal pleasure from writing a push notification
as you do an SMS text
* Celebrate individuality and bring individual s stories to life
* Be a self-motivated, information seeker
* Lead with confidence, accept failure with humility
What Will You Need To Bring?
* Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Marketing, Creative
Writing, English Literature, Journalism, or Communications
* 1-3 years copywriting experience
* Superior language and grammar skills
* Program knowledge (Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite)
* Strong work ethic with the ability to multitask and thrive under
accelerated deadlines and shifting deliverables
* A team-player mentality with an openness to receive and execute
* A desire to raise your hand instead of point fingers
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Videos To Watch
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.