Assistant Finance Manager / Finance Manager (Software)
Hudson Global Resources ( HQ )
- Finance Manager role with an Global Software company with an annual revenue of USD $100 Million.
- Great opportunity for a dynamic Assistant Finance Manager who is looking for a step up in their career working for a high growth, world renowned organisation.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a globally renowned player in the AI / Software space. They are looking to expand aggressively in the South East Asia region.
As an Finance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the books are in check as well as analysing data, reporting directly to the Finance Manager
Your main duties will be:
- Responsible for full spectrum of financial and accounting functions within the APAC region
- Responsible for statutory filing of the entities are completed on time
- Streamlining accounting and financial reporting process to promote high efficiency and accuracy in book keeping activities
The ideal candidate will have 7 to 10 years experience with the title of a Senior Accountant. Experience in performing month-end/year end close process within the Ai / Technology / AI industry will be highly advantageous. The candidate must have minimum a bachelor degree in Accounting and Big 4 expereince. Deep knowledge of accounting principles GAAP and MS Excel is mandatory. Ability to work independently under pressure and excellent communication skill are required.
Interested candidates please apply through this link or send a copy of your updated CV to ***************@hudson.com with subject.
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
Manish V Sadhwani
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1873098
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.