Assistant / Technical Superintendent #SGUnitedJobs
SEA CONSORTIUM PRIVATE LIMITED
- Managing regular reports from vessels assigned to him/her and file them in structured approach
- Review and follow up on routine reports from the vessel
- Carry out regular data analysis of costs, PMS and other KPI factors in order to ascertain health of the ship as far ship management is concerned
- Maintain structure and quality of data fed into Ship manager system by crew onboard the vessels (GL system)
- Formulating a dynamic work plan and action list with the vessel's command, to ensure that the vessel is maintained in accordance with the Owner's policy and to receive regular reports as to its progress
- Visiting the vessels as and when required and reporting on general condition, repairs and maintenance, crew performance, safety, environmental protection, and any actions required. Discussing with Ship's Command the work plan, running costs, spares and stores and other issues of concern and reporting on same.
- Prepare technical specs for dockings etc.
- Pre-purchase inspections in Asia region
- Assist in carrying out technical analysis for new purchases
- Undertake any other Technical related assignments as and when required assigned by Fleet Group Manager/Fleet director
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.