Assistant Vice President
GIC Asset Management Pte. Ltd.
Assist in guiding Global Trading Unit in the implementation of investment decision across public markets based on financial market intelligence and analytical modeling tools. Execute program trades, equity/fixed income/commodity futures, and foreign exchange trades. Utilize and build knowledge of trading algorithms across equities, futures, and foreign exchange. Optimize algorithms and parameter selection for best execution. Refine infrastructure for measuring and monitoring execution costs. Deliver financial market intelligence concerning the Americas region to the wider organization. Monitor and ensure trading capabilities are kept abreast with the latest developments in equity market structure. Achieve close alignment with investment internal teams to ensure trading capabilities meet the needs of portfolio managers. Achieve sustainable improvements in execution costs.
Master's degree in Financial Engineering, Finance, Economics, or relative quantitative field and three years of experience in a financial trading related field.
- Experience with applying data analysis to inform investments in the financial markets.
- Experience with financial analysis methodologies.
- Experience cooperating with internationally based traders on large portfolios.
- Experience developing algorithms for predictive operation in the stock market.
- Experience managing and streamlining execution costs within stock trading, utilizing understanding of US equities market rules and microstructure.
- Experience with KDB/Q and Python.
- Experience with global trading.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.