Associate Account Executive, Advocate Acquisition
About the Position
Armed with our industry-changing advocacy platform, our Business Development team relishes the opportunity to help potential customers transform their organization through the power of our
Technology and media targeting. Associate Account Executives are FiscalNote’s key engines of market penetration and revenue growth. They become strategic partners to our potential customers, in the market, by learning deeply about their business challenges and needs in order to drive new revenue. They exhibit a bias for action, a thirst for knowledge, and a team-oriented competitive spirit every day.
About the Team
FiscalNote AAP is a leading Advocate Acquisition platform which lines up with our mission to connect people to their governments. FiscalNote is the platform for professionals that plan and execute their organization’s grass-roots digital campaigns in order to influence the trajectory of both legislative and regulatory process. Organizations rely on FiscalNote because of its accurate digital targeting and lawmaker messaging technology combination. Our fierce curiosity and insatiable urge for the next challenge pours into our company culture.
Success In This Role Includes:
- Prospect potential clients
- Perform both cold and warm outreach to potential clients
- Strategically plan account penetration
- Create thought leadership and sales enablement
- Develop industry-specific expertise
- Strategically manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close
What Sets You Apart:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of sales experience directly closing business or related field
- Experience closing business with a SaaS or advertising company (preferred)
- Experience providing both remote and in-person demonstrations
- Demonstrated success meeting or exceeding a revenue quota
- Experience using Salesforce (preferred)
- You’re a self-motivated, energetic sales professional with the drive to succeed
- A team player, willing and enthusiastic to pitch in wherever necessary to support both clients and the company
- Poised and confident, you are both a skilled listener and a convincing presenter with an eye for detail and the polish to communicate at all levels
- You can comfortably navigate the worlds of both technology and policy
- You prefer data-driven insights rather than anecdotal evidence to drive your decisions and actions and are comfortable talking data, tech and current events
FiscalNote is a technology-powered global software data and media company that uses powerful machine learning to provide clients with the right policy information and insights, and at the right time so that they can better navigate market risk and uncertainty and maximize new opportunities.
As the premier hub of domestic and global information for more than 5,000 clients worldwide, FiscalNote’s tools, analysis, news, and award-winning journalism delivers context, clarity, and a competitive edge in a rapidly changing world.
If your background and experience align with the competencies above, we encourage you to apply so that we can review your experience and learn more about how you can add to FiscalNote’s growth and success.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so we want you to play hard; our open vacation policy help us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com.
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.