Associate Campaign Manager
TripleLift, one of the fastest-growing ad tech companies in the world, is a technology company rooted at the intersection of creative and media. Its mission is to make advertising better for everyone— content owners, advertisers and consumers—by reinventing ad placement one medium at a time. With direct inventory sources, diverse product lines, and creative designed for scale using our Computer Vision technology, TripleLift is driving the next generation of programmatic advertising from desktop to television. As of January 2020, TripleLift has recorded four years of consecutive growth of greater than 70 percent, and in 2019 added more than 150 jobs across its locations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. TripleLift is a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company, Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain’s New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Find more information about how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
Our products make ads more beautiful by matching the unique look and feel of each of our publishers. Our culture is focused on making a unique experience for each one of our employees. We value continue learning, ownership, and the ability to move the needle. As an Associate Campaign Manager, you’ll be given the opportunity to ensure all of our campaigns are delivered flawlessly. In this role, you’ll directly support all demand side operational needs both pre and post-launch. This is an amazing opportunity for junior ad ops professional looking to grow into a more client facing and strategic role.
- Responsible for directly supporting Partner Management and the Clients’ operational needs, both pre and post launch;
- Collaborate with Campaign Manager to support book-of-business
- Translate IO into campaign set-up and launch;
- Manage Pacing for campaigns to ensure full delivery
- Optimize campaigns during flight to ensure Client KPI's are being hit or exceeded
- Generate Deals for programmatic clients based off specific DSP/client KPIs
- Pull and provide campaign reporting and generate actionable insights from the data.
- Assist in the creative QA process and approvals to ensure flawless campaign execution;
- Troubleshoot campaigns and manage all in-bound bug requests with proper documentation and escalation;
- Support process improvement projects to drive increased efficiencies and ease of doing business with both internal and external shareholders;
- Become an expert on the use and best practices on the TripleLift stack.
- Previous experience trafficking digital campaigns with a strong preference for candidates with exposure to programmatic campaigns;
- Basic SQL knowledge is highly preferred
- Previous experience with problem ticketing, issue management, and issue escalation;
- Strong proficiency in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulations of large data sets;
- Ability to diagnose technical issues on a variety of platforms and tools in order to address system problems;
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
1-2 years of digital ad ops or trafficking experience required.
Benefits and Company Perks
- 100% Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity options
- 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefits
- Yoga, bootcamp, massages
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
TripleLift has been honored with many prestigious awards. We were named a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company in 2019, and ranked on the Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain's New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 3 years in a row. To check out more of our awards please visit https://triplelift.com/company/
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.