Associate, Credit Verifications
- Credit experience required
- Availability required to work 10am-7pm
- Supportive team environment
A career that gives you more
This role is accountable for performing a range of Credit verification activities to ensure customer information submitted by Brokers is accurate, serviceability is evident and in accordance with policies. This is a key role to ensure responsible lending obligations are met prior to sending through to Credit Assessment for a customer decision.
Your new role awaits
We are looking for an individual who has experience in and a passion for credit, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to analyse documents efficiently and effectively. You will initially follow traditional full time hours during your first month or so of your employment as you undergo training, after which time you will move to an 11am - 7pm working schedule.
Principal responsibility of this role is the verification of customer information on all new and existing (top up) lending within the Advantedge portfolio. This includes:
- Confirming all compliance requirements are met within policy, procedure and statutory requirements to maximise efficiency and minimise lending risk. This includes KYC/AML requirements
- Analysing key credit related documentation including but not limited to income documents, credit bureau reports, expenses, bank statements and identification requirements
- Ensuring all necessary supporting documents are identified and verified with clear submission notes captured for Credit Assessment including meeting minimum standards
- Deliver exceptional customer service in line with service levels and meet key customer metrics
- Liaise with internal staff including Credit Assessors, BDMs and Ubank as well as external 3 rd parties - Brokers, Mortgage Managers
- Proactively manage risk, adhering to process and procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance)
- Experience within the credit assessment or verification. Previously held DCA favourable
- Experience in an administrative/clerical role
- Experience working within banking/financial services
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyse documents
- Ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders
- Exposure to Advantedge systems (preferred but not mandatory)
Your new team
You will have the opportunity to work in a team of engaging and friendly banking professionals and will be nurtured by an experienced and supportive manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advertisement.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.
Role purpose statement
Advertised: 07 Aug 2020 4:00 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.