Associate Engineer, Group Biomedical Engineering
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
- Reports to BME Engineers in the commissioning of medical equipment, breakdown services, planned preventive maintenance, decommissioning, and disposal of hospital medical equipment.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties (80%)
- Provide technical support to all hospital personnel in the commissioning, operation, maintenance and de-commissioning of medical equipment.
- Supervise the specialist vendors and appointed contractors on medical equipment maintenance works to ensure quality of works and compliance to required standards.
- Update and collect feedback from users regularly on the maintenance, performance, reliability and quality of medical equipment.
- Check, analyse and investigate faults / complaints / hazards on medical equipment and assist BME engineers in mapping out and implementation of required action plans.
- Ensure quality of works conform to standards and practices that the hospital subscribes to, including other quality initiatives driven by hospital and department.
- Manage stock and spares for front line technical support and assist stock supervisor in documentations.2.2 Secondary
Responsibilities and Duties (20%)
- Assist BME Engineer in coordinating services for medical equipment projects with vendors, contractors and appointed project consultants.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by BME engineers.
Diploma preferably in Electronics / Biomedical Engineering OR Vocational Training Certificate in Electronics / Electromechanical / Mechatronics Engineering with practical experience of at least 5 years.
- Good communication and supervisory skills
- Customer service oriented
- Positive work attitude and ability to work with all levels of staff
- Basic IT skills, Having knowledge on IT Networking and/or Cybersecurity will be an added advantage
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.