Associate Integrated Producer
Job Description - Associate Integrated Producer (200002FF)
They manage all aspects of the project life cycle from concept to delivery and work closely with roles including Account Management, Studio, Production, User Experience, Design, Copywriting, Editorial, Technology, Broadcast, and Quality Assurance, among others.
Whether it's creating timelines for projects, advising on the prioritization of active tasks, communicating milestones & expectations to teams, routing work for feedback and approvals, validating Medical Legal Review (MLR) submission dates and assets, or providing key administrative support, the only thing that is certain is that no day is ever the same.
- Help managing print and digital tactics produced by the agency
- Create and monitor timelines. Run status reports. Keep team informed throughout project life cycle on status. Ensure all schedules are adhered to and deliverables are met
- Partner with internal functions to develop and execute scopes of projects, including estimates and timelines, successfully and efficiently
- Update status reports for team and ensures accuracy
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project manage print and integrated projects from beginning to end.
- Create and maintain internal status reports and related meetings, providing key information to brand teams and clients alike
- Create project timelines, and advise on estimates and scopes of work.
- Assign and track project resources in the project management platform (WorkFront).
- Partner with New Business on pitches.
- Daily coordination and workflow management, including scheduling studio time and escalation of challenges to ensure adherence to project timelines & quality expectations
- Route work through agency via digital routing platform to gain feedback and approvals.
- Advise on the prioritization of active tasks, communicate milestones & expectations to teams
AREA OF STUDY
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
AREA OF EXPERIENCE
Educational Exposure to Healthcare
Broadcast, Digital, and Print Production (Agency or High-Tech Environment)
or equivalent combination of work experience and education
Regulated Industries (Health or Finance)
Marketing operations or administration
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Is attentive and shows interest in the subject; Expresses ideas clearly and accurately
- Creates clear goals, identifies and finds the resources (e.g. time, people, materials) needed to achieve them, and schedules tasks so that work is completed on time
- Strong writing skills.
- Maintains professionalism and is polished to interact with the clients
For U.S. Job Seekers
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.
: United States-New York-New York City
: Integrated Production
: FCB Health
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.