Auto Technician Part Time/Full Time - Vancouver - 1st Street S.E.
Geared for the Driven
During these uncertain times of COVID-19, Valvoline Instant Oil Change
SM (VIOC) is proud to serve those who need to be on the road,
including first responders and medical workers who provide essential
services to our communities. Safety is always top of mind for VIOC,
and we want you to know that we are working hard to protect our team
members and our guests with our stay-in-your-car oil change process
plus newly added safety measures in line with CDC guidelines.
Whether you re looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a
full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you ll find it
all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and
honest values, we re here to help you reach every milestone.
What you ll do
As an Automotive Technician you will help drive the continued success
of VIOC by providing reliable and impeccable preventive maintenance
service. You will act as a trusted advisor to our customers,
evaluating their needs and performing maintenance to keep their
vehicle serviced and safe on the road.
* Evaluate customers needs, working quickly and efficiently
* Contribute to a fun team atmosphere
* Master products, services and company knowledge
* Perform automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil,
checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters,
and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers
* Maintain a clean and safe workplace
How you ll succeed
* You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused
* Have an eagerness to learn
* You can lift up to 50 pounds
* Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above
* Can stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
* Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
* On-the-job training
* We promote from within a commitment we are passionate about
* No late evenings
* Tuition reimbursement*
* Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time*
* Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.